• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Bald spot behind ear is possibly irritated

Pigdad3

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hello can someone tell me if I should be concerned by this spot behind my pigs ear? It is bald being both eaels but one side has these spots on her(red or black) and it looks potentially irritated. Black spots with no hair loss may be developing around eye but cant get a picture.

I cannot figure how to upload a picture from my photo gallery on my phone I have a picture if someone could tell me how to add it

Hi! They do naturally have bald spots behind both ears (and on the inside of their paws, if they had wrists, that's where it would be). Irritation might need to be looked at by the vet though...

What happens when you hit the "attach files" button? That's how I add photos.

💕

Back