• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ball pit is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lily 74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I would totally recommend the ELC ball pit as an indoor run, received mine today and it is great the piggies love it:))

I bought a cheap shower curtain £1.99 and towels £7.99 from argos to line it with and it works perfectly so easy to put up and down too.

SP_A2213.jpg

SP_A2215.jpg

Looks fab :))

I think the OH would go mad at the moment if he came home to find one of these in the kitchen, i've just built a big C & C cage in there rolleyes..... maybe in a few weeks he wouldn't notice :(|)

It looks lovely and your piggies look very much at home in there too. :)

I have one, a pink one, came about 2 weeks ago. They love it. I will try and pop a post on over the weekend. :)

Yes that would be great to see pics of others thanks!:))

I ordered one and my Elc parcel came today - opened it up... to find a couple of 'Tonka trucks' instead grrrr
So when I rang customer services up she said I can keep them as it costs too much in carbon footprint to send them back -c And the ball pit will be sent out yet again....:)

HEHE free tonka trucks (whatever they may be) :) my boys love their pits just bought 3 more as i have 10 cages to get out and about :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back