• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bar Chewing

Status
Not open for further replies.
All 3 are girls! And they're about 5weeks old, think your getting me mixed up...if they were boys they would of had to be split up 2weeks ago! hehe

haha! Well I thought I had 2 boys, 1 girl but thry turned out to be 3 girls :D

lol
i thought the other way i really thought i had 2 girls think i got it wrong ::) ;D :D

if your ever passing though this way you can always give me a shout O0 :smitten: :smitten:

Thread a small towel / face flannel through the bars and back again, yes, they probably will pull at the towel but if you thread it back through again they can't get it off?! see what I mean?, then they get fed up or cross with not being able to chew the bars or move the house that they stand on a different side. Confuse them!

Ive re-arrnaged the cage a bit, the food is now where she chews...will see how tonight goes.
Your idea sounds good though...but wont she just chew somewhere else?

then she could chew some where else :'(

i thought hamsters were bad lolol ::)

Do you think she's bored or wanting your attention? Hamsters do this when they're in a small cage or bored...others do it just cos they enjoy it though ;D

lolol ;D
i dont know what else you could try iam all out of ideas :-\

Well no chewing last night...either that or I was SO tired that I didnt even hear it!

thats a good thing debs O0 O0

try it again for to nite and see if it still works O0 :smitten:

I didnt do anything special lol, just moved the cage round a bit yesterday!

lolol
guineas hey ;D ;D

at least you got some sleep and thats what counts O0 O0 :smitten: :smitten:

Yeah but I feel more tired today than I did yesterday! I cant win!
The piggies are currrently enjoying their morning veg :D

i know that feeling i didnt get much sleep the bubs thought it was playtime most of the nite 98)

running around and squeaking ;D :D

awww bless them thou :smitten: :smitten:

hehe I love it when they popcorn around the cage, drives Nala crazy and its annoying for me when I'm trying to slepe but its still cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back