• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

BARGAIN! Lino (vinyl flooring)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

If anyone wants any lino popped to your local Carpet right Outlet. I just picked up a 3ft x 6 ft piece for £5.62 BARAGIN

Wow that is good I think I may have to I have plans to make a new CC cage for the boys and make the girls one better. Still got a ton of vet bed to shift.lol

I we there on sat as one of my piggies has a really bad dust allergy so thought I'd give it a try. My other half has more nerve than me so asked if theyy had any small bits going spare. One of the managers gave me an offcut for £2! On the way out one of the sales guys was astonished as aparently the stuff I got is 20.99 per sqaure meter? Reckon I had at least twice that! It's really thick and my piggies and rabbits love it! Makes cleaning out a dream!

amy104 said:
I we there on sat as one of my piggies has a really bad dust allergy so thought I'd give it a try. My other half has more nerve than me so asked if theyy had any small bits going spare. One of the managers gave me an offcut for £2! On the way out one of the sales guys was astonished as aparently the stuff I got is 20.99 per sqaure meter? Reckon I had at least twice that! It's really thick and my piggies and rabbits love it! Makes cleaning out a dream!
;D ;D ;D lucky you :o O0

I paid £25 for a 6ft by 6ft piece. I did choose the pattern though.

This thread is two years old ::)
I wish people would not bump up OLD THREADS did the 120 dayold message not work :-\

I personally dont read what date each message i post on and i only reply to posts after someones already bumped it so i wouldnt actually know whether or not they are old :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back