Bastian Brat

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaoskat

I just wanted to share a couple pics of my cutest, most innocent looking, angel faced, and down right evilest piggy, Bastian Noel. These are of him trying to escape from his cage into the girls cage 3 floors down below him, which he already did once and I had to put a top on his cage. I had it open while I was cleaning cages last night and this is what was going on while I was standing right beside him the rotten little monster.

PS The walls are NOT that short, the little demon drug his pigloo over to the side and was on his tippy toes on top of it. All 14 of the other pigs have the same walls and and the same pigloos and none of THEM try to escape, just the little Bastian Brat.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
LMAO! He sure is a right cheeky devil!

He seems so determined!

xx Kelly xx

G

gothchick1515

Aww bless him hes so cute! are the girls pregnant or is everything ok?

K

kaoskat

I don't THINK they are but I won't be at ease until the due date has come and gone with no pups. I'm still watching them closely. All his mind seems capable of focusing on is "What can I do that I'm not supposed to now?" When he was away from the girls before he'd jump into Kiba's cage and annoy him. Then I put them together and Cyan in the cage next door. Since he and Cyan try to kill each other when they are together, when he started squeezing around the barrier into his cage they had to be moved. Now the girls are the nearby cage. He loves annoying the other pigs (and me) and takes any chance he gets to do so. I don't think it would matter to him who was in the other cage, just as long as it was somewhere he didn't belong. He also likes jumping out of the laundry baskets and into the hay box while I'm cleaning cages. He makes me crazy. I should write a series of children's books called "The Misadventures of Little Bastian" and just capture all his mischief for the world.

-kkat

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Sorry I shouldn't laugh, but the way you make it sound, he really is such a cheeky little thing and he is hilarious!

It's great that you think the girls aren't pregnant, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I hope you get him sorted love.

xx

bevs

Reaction score
My son is reading a book like that at the moment it's called The tales of Olga Da Polga about a mischievous little sow, who's really cute!

Author is Michael Bond who did the Paddington Bear stories

Status
Not open for further replies.