• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bath time for Honey and Heidi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My rescue piggies had their first bath with me (probably ever!) about 30 minutes ago! Honey LOVED her bath and was very content, Heidi spent the whole bath trying to leggit! Heidi did seem to enjoy a nice massage with the towel afterwards and became so brave she decided to have a good old sniff around the camera. Only had them 2 days and they are already showing signs of improvement.....cant wait for that first popcorn!

I found out earlier today that Saturday morning the previous owner had let her children take them onto the trampoline...

My girls are so brave and I love them bits already! I'm afraid I'm going to have to keep them!

IMG00560-20110411-1229.jpg

IMG00557-20110411-1224.jpg

IMG00566-20110411-1235.jpg

IMG00559-20110411-1227.jpg

IMG00562-20110411-1229.jpg

IMG00569-20110411-1236.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

Aww! I think they look so happy and must be thinking "Thank God" they're in capable hands.

I think someone is falling in love with them.... rolleyesx)

I LOVE THEM! x) Wow, they really have come on in just a couple of days haven't they! I think you have to keep them now your've had the bath bonding session ;)

How sweet - poor girls! A bath can't have been wors than what they been through!

I can understand why it would be very difficult to let them go...

They were taken on the trampoline!

That makes me so blooming angry!

My god what is wrong with some people? They should be banned from keeping animals for life.

Ive just been to check on them and was met with a glare from Honey...I could almost hear her......Yes? Can I help you?

honey1.jpg

Fab bath pictures - but that last picture from Honey is brilliant! So they have settled in now completely then....yes...and are starting to order their slave around....yes....go girls!:))

Last edited:
Fab bath pictures - but that last picture from Honey is brilliant! So they have settled in now completely then....yes...and are starting to order their slave around....yes....go girls!:))

They have settled but I think I am getting ahead of myself with them. When I picked up Heidi this evening she was very scratchy and angry although I managed to cuddle her calm! Honey is far more confident although is not liking being picked up. Maybe its too much too soon for both of them and I should back off a bit?

But yes, I'm well under Honeys paw lol :...

Aww, they really have landed on their feet with you! I'm glad you're going to keep them, they are so lovely! It must be so nice for them being with someone who cares. Bless them.

awwwwwww...........ooooops she's seen them........KERPLUNK! rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP ................................JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP .......................oh mummy wakey wakey!

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ...............................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ......................o...................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ..................oh my........................GULP.......................cuties.................lovely........
kissable ones....................two toned ones......................pinkalicious ones.....................sweeeeeeeeeeeeet..................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back