• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bath Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

helloitsbecca

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
IMG_0518.JPG

The boys had floortime together and decided it was a fab idea to pee all over each other. So tonight was bath time! Just had to snap a pic of William, he was too funny with those frog legs :drool:

Note to self: must invest in a bath mat for future piggie baths! It was like a slip and slide :td: used to use the sink but both boys are now too big for my teeny sink.

Bonus pic of Angus and his little quiff since William is getting all the photographic attention today lol :D

IMG_0525.JPG

Aww. So cute. Angus looks like Elvis. lol. I normally put a tea towel in the basin so they don't slide about. (I use 2 cheap washing up bowls. One for first rinse and 1 for final rinse. Lol.)

Aww. So cute. Angus looks like Elvis. lol. I normally put a tea towel in the basin so they don't slide about. (I use 2 cheap washing up bowls. One for first rinse and 1 for final rinse. Lol.)

The tea towel thing is a good idea actually! Will try that next time.....if they don't kill me first. I am currently Most Hated Piggy Slave lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back