• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bath Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaoskat

Here are a few pics of my pack in the tub. The last 6 will get their baths as soon as they towels finish being washed.

Procyan
Procyanbath2006.jpg

Mordecai
Mordecaibath2006.jpg

Kyomi
Kyomibath2006.jpg

Kiba, Procyan, and Bastian Noel
KibaProcyanandBastianNoelbath2006.jpg

Kiba
Kibabath2006.jpg

Keoki
Keokibath2006.jpg

Katura
Katurabath2006.jpg

Katura and Kyomi
KaturaandKyomibath2006.jpg

Kagome, Jordan, and Keoki
KagomeJordanandKeokibath2006.jpg

Kagome
Kagomebath2006.jpg

Jordan
Jordanbath2006.jpg

Bastian Noel
BastianNoelbath2006.jpg

Bastian Noel and Kiba
BastianNoelandKibabath2006.jpg

See the weird dark spot on Kiki's neck, behind her head? I'm starting to think she may be changing color. It's a light lilac spot that won't wash off no matter how hard I try. She started with a tiny lilac spot near one eye now there's that one on her back. I dunno, I suppose time will tell.

-kkat

oh yeah.. if you mean Kiba (LOL).. Could be that is changing like Himis? You know where they develop a bit later? How old is she? She got weird colouration by her eye. But still pretty
She's beautiful as them all.. and I really love their names.

Kelly aka Mrs Player xx

Oh no, sorry. Not Kiba, Keoki, I call her Kiki. Kiba's the same color he always was. He has a teeny Golden Agouti patch over one eye. Keoki is the one with a lilac patch formimg behind her head.

Oh right! LOL .. can see Kiba's patch on his eye and thought you meant him sorry!

I've tried looking for the patch love, sorry not spotted.. but have heard its possible for some white piggies to gain coloration over a period of time? Not sure how true it is.. Maybe that's what's happening?

Kelly xx

I know it would make me crazy not being able to see something someone told me to look at so I editted the pictures to point the spot out. It's very light and looks like dirt but it's been there for a while getting slowly darker and it won't wash off no matter how I scrub.

Keokililacspot2.jpg

Keokililacspot.jpg

oh yeah! I see! LOL

Maybe she has gotten something oh her coat? Or maybe it is that she's getting a colour spot (a bit of colour)?

Found this after some searching - don't know if it's of any help?;

Do white guinea pigs carry the recessive gene? And what are these new colored flecks?

It's probably recessive since only white are produced, however if the white
guinea pigs are both homozygous dominant they would also produce only white
offspring. Further down the line being the granparent pig may have had other colors in the coat.

Don't know if that made any sense..

Kelly xx

The other 6....

Sellabell
Sellabellbath2006.jpg

Little Soli
LittleSolibath2006.jpg

Kurama
Kuramabath2006.jpg

Kimono
Kimonobath2006.jpg

Kimono and Frosty
KimonoandFrostybath2006.jpg

InuYasha
InuYashabath2006.jpg

Frosty
Frostybath2006.jpg

aww I love Kimono's colours! All beautiful piggies and as I said before, I love their names!

They are so cute and they look like they are having a really good time!

Aw, I love wet piggies - they look all fluffed up and adorable...just waiting to be wrapped in a towel and given a big hug ;D Fab pigtures1

Alex x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back