• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Battle Of The Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

helen105281

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Our VeganKind Subscription box arrived the other day and Ross gave Millie's herd the empty box tonight full of hay. It was chaos. Obviously Katie claimed it as hers and took great offence when Fuzzy climbed in so she jumped in on top of her and started chattering. Here are some photos of the calmer moments. I missed it all as I was in the bath. Excuse the weird black bits, no idea what they are.

IMG-20150513-WA0006.jpg IMG-20150513-WA0003.jpg IMG-20150513-WA0007.jpg IMG-20150513-WA0002.jpg IMG-20150513-WA0001.jpg IMG-20150513-WA0004.jpg

lovely pics :luv: i like your tales of katie and her claiming! she is the skinny isn't she who claims cosy beds aswell and gets offended if any other pig even looks at it?! :))

Yes that's her, she also reverses in and boots anypig sitting on it off the back. She has some health issues bless her so is very tiny but still our little diva. Still deciding whether the other skinnies should join her or if they would be best with one of the other groups. I don't trust her. They are little divas too.

Yes that's her, she also reverses in and boots anypig sitting on it off the back. She has some health issues bless her so is very tiny but still our little diva. Still deciding whether the other skinnies should join her or if they would be best with one of the other groups. I don't trust her. They are little divas too.

she sounds so funny bless her :luv:

She's hilarious. Is always climbing up our legs too if she wants something and will sit and eat on our feet.

Hahaha the picture in the second post made me laugh. 'Must be touching all sides to claim it as my own.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back