• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Beans and Toast are here!

Go grab some free Metro papers but remember to take the staples out :) I briefly had my mum collecting newspapers from the neighbours for my piggies but there were rather too many with almost-naked ladies in so we stopped that pretty fast and now I pick up a free Metro on the train everyday and on saturdays we buy a big weekend paper with saturday supplements just for the piggies, I never read it :)

Even managed to have a cuddle this evening until... next door are rather drunk and blasting music! So for tonight I’ve covered them back up with the sheet and put hay in the igloos with them to make them a little more secure tonight.

Love my babies they’ve stolen my heart!

Congratulations! Gorgeous piggies

I'll be sure to make a thread when they're happy to be out! Maybe I can make a Beans and Toast grow up thread ;)
Still not really coming out very much unless it's at night! I'm giving them all the time they need. I'm actually away for a few days for MCM comic con this weekend (my friend Ellen, who has piggies herself, will be coming in to feed them and make sure they're alright twice a day when I'm away!) So hopefully, fingers crossed they'll be a lot more settled by the time I come home! She's under strict instructions for pictures :lol!:

I hate to leave them, especially as I'll have to leave them again some point next week to go home and appease my family but I know they're in good hands! They'll probably like the peace and quiet to get comfy with their enclosure and new home.

I'll be sure to make a thread when they're happy to be out! Maybe I can make a Beans and Toast grow up thread ;)
Still not really coming out very much unless it's at night! I'm giving them all the time they need. I'm actually away for a few days for MCM comic con this weekend (my friend Ellen, who has piggies herself, will be coming in to feed them and make sure they're alright twice a day when I'm away!) So hopefully, fingers crossed they'll be a lot more settled by the time I come home! She's under strict instructions for pictures :lol!:

I hate to leave them, especially as I'll have to leave them again some point next week to go home and appease my family but I know they're in good hands! They'll probably like the peace and quiet to get comfy with their enclosure and new home.
They're beautiful and it looks like they're venturing out. One of mine when new spent weeks in his hidey! I have a nice piece of fleece fabric permanently over the end of the c and c cage, held by clips, about 1 grid amount, so they have security.

They're beautiful and it looks like they're venturing out. One of mine when new spent weeks in his hidey! I have a nice piece of fleece fabric permanently over the end of the c and c cage, held by clips, about 1 grid amount, so they have security.
I did the same with my piggies where they eat and it works great! (I took it down for a day and they hardly ate so the blanket stays up from now on lol)

There are lovely girls 💕 It will take time for them to get used to their new surroundings, the noises and smells. Start by putting food just inside their houses and then gradually move it further out.

Good advice from members above. I am sure the girls will soon be very friendly and confident but it will take a bit of time. Soon you won’t be able to open the fridge door or move a bag without them thinking it is tea time ! 🥦🥒🥕☘️

Anyone got any advice in terms of them not wanting to use their hay rack? I've been throwing hay on the ground for them but it gets everywhere and soils fast - reckon I can try putting it inside a cardboard box that I bought some mugs in?! :P

Mine don't use hay racks they like to stand in their hay and flavour it with pee and poop! I have three cages and find different containers good in different set ups I have a couple of cat litter trays, a small dog bed, an old pet carrier with the door off, a veg rack tray with a low front and an under bed storage box with a door cut in it.
IMG_0733.JPGSpike and Peanut modelling their favourite hay container.

Back