• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Beatrix And Harriet Chill Out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuntyC

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
here are mummy pig Beatrix and her 5 week old daughter Harriet relaxing yesterday morning. My lovely foster family will be returning to RSPCA Bryn y Maen soon and together with Bea's two boys( Toby and Basil) will be available for adoption in about a week's time. I shall miss them!
image.jpg

Hello Sweeties!

I hope you find your perfect forever homes!

I bet it will be hard to give these two up.

Hello Sweeties!

I hope you find your perfect forever homes!

I bet it will be hard to give these two up.
Having seen the babies being born whilst with me( my first experience of baby pigs!) it will be my hardest ones to hand back! But I know it probably won't be long before another piggy or two come in who need fostering. I just want to say thanks also to the forum members who were there for me with reassurance and advice in the early days of the babies' lives.....THANKS GUYS AND GIRLS:)

Having seen the babies being born whilst with me( my first experience of baby pigs!) it will be my hardest ones to hand back! But I know it probably won't be long before another piggy or two come in who need fostering. I just want to say thanks also to the forum members who were there for me with reassurance and advice in the early days of the babies' lives.....THANKS GUYS AND GIRLS:)

I take my hat off to you fostering, I would want to keep them all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back