• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Beautiful Beatrice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This is another of my new (well sneakily unspoken about {:|) piggies Beatrice. A tricky girl to get your head around Beatrice was brought into rescue because she was very aggressive to other sows and even in rescue would not accept an older or younger female companion. When she came to me I instantly fell for her adorably inquisitive face and love of snuggles.

I was mean to find her a new home :red but again failed as a foster carer :(. The fabulous news is though that she lives very happily with two of my girls and has never shown any signs of aggression to them (I think she is very confused by my skinny pig Sasha :{)

So here is my beautiful Beatrice:

GetAttachment.jpg

Beatrice tends to shy away from crowds so she was there but snuggled away in her house peeking out!

AWWW - she is a beautiful girl; and as she has finally settled down with company in your place it would be tough to move her on again!

How much is the current head count? I'm sure that your family must wonder by now at how difficult it must be to rehome rescue piggies... ;)

I have had a reduction in numbers as some of my piggies were not doing well outdoors (even in the shed) so I found them more suitable homes with friends and colleagues so I have regular updates!

At the moment I have 8 outdoors (shed), three sows indoors and two indoor boars giving me a personal total of 13. I also have a piggy waiting to go to her new home so 14.

I am a sucker for a sob story or a piggy with issues!

Awww she's beautiful, hope Beatrice is settling in well :)

hellooooooooooooooo BEATRICE x)xoxo

........KERPLUNK ! Oh ohhhhhhhhhhh she done it again rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP..................brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP...................mummy snap out of it please!

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP....-------------------

SIGH.............Nexyyyyyyy i need your help again!
Hey Velvey oh no wonder look at her, she is soooooooooo prettyyyyyyyy x)

well i think whee may need help but first i'll have a go at the machine myself................ HUMPH..............now where is that ratchet??

TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET hey Onyx i can help you we left it up the top last time remember? erm nooooo i do not Tommy but thanks heaps! You must've been listening eh? Yeah i was just hanging out on my perch and could see what was up :))

OK go fly up and fetch the ratchet and then whee'll have a go again.........

TO BE CONTINUED........................

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOF hey i want to help too!
Sorry Onyx i was just erm......well digging another hole ..... te hehehehe

OK guys well get yourselves organised and work out what you doing now please.

I want to lick her nose ok ? te hehehehehe oooooh that funny Bella ok i'll peck her lips te hehehehehe............
TWEEEEEEEEEEEET WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF we is ready!

ok on the count of THREE

ONE TWO THREEEEEEEEEEE

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUM PUMP PUMP .................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP......................o....................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ...............oh my...................GULP ...............so cute...........sweeeeeeeet....................lovely...................kissable ones..............gorgeous.................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

aww sweetie you are such a darling, no wonder you fell for this little lady she's gorgeous that face is just well........ beautiful x)

Oh I know! I am such a lucky lady to have all these special piggies coming into my life!

She is absolutely adorable. Look at that expression! x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back