• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Beautiful Candy RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm new here but I've joined because of her. My loving companion Candy died last week age 7 and I miss her terribly. She was the sweetest, most good natured guinea pig I've ever had. Somehow I thought she would always be around. She used to run around the floor and sprawl in my lap. She loved being tickled under her chin. I miss her so much. I spent last Wednesday at her grave, it's just so hard being without her. She will always be in my heart.

I am so sorry that you lost your special girl after such a long time; it must feel so much like the end of an era. She sounds very much like a big snuggler!

RIP Candy - you will not be forgotten

So sorry to hear that, she must have been a very special little lady.

RIP Candy
x x

Sooo sad when our little furry friends cross the bridge :0
Popcorning and running free with the others there.
Hope you are ok.

Thanks for all your lovely thoughts. I'm slowly adjusting, but it's very hard. Guinea pigs are so different and Candy really was special.

I'm so very sorry for your loss, what a terrific life Candy must have had with you. Sleep tight little girl. xx

personally i think they are always with us even when they have left us, they just fill your heart so much.

Rip Candy, sleep well little one xxxxxx

Really sorry for your loss x>>

Whee are so sorry to hear about beautiful Candy 8...8...8...
RIP Candy run free at the bridge, popcorn thru the lush green meadows and enjoy munching on the dandelions and clover, you'll be so very sadly missed by your family but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))) and lots of loves from us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ........ :(

7 years old is a wonderful age x)
I so agree with you, piggies are very different x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back