• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Beccles Vet

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarnivalPiggy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi :). I didn't see it on the vet locator, but is the Beccles vet in Norfolk good/recomended? Is just that I was wondering if I could take them there. My iPad has being playing up a lot and has been missing things out, so I was wondering. Thanks.

Toffeewoffee

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi there, I live in Norwich City centre, so never been to Beccles vets, I use and always have used Taverham and highly recommend them. But you could always give Beccles a call and ask if they are experienced in treating exotics and if so give them a try? It's always worth adding more recommended vets to the map.

Good luck x

CarnivalPiggy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks for the answers. I had taken Ginny there once for his nails to be done, and they did fine. Nibble (my old hamster - RIP) was put to sleep there. I did notice some animal hair on what they placed his carrier on, but I'm unaware if that was a one time thing. I'll check in the morning. ^_^

His Pig Friday

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've just started seeing Aggy at the Companion Care vets in the Hall Road PAH store, Norwich. I've found her to be really good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.