• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bed O Linum - has anyone used it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandra turpin

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Saw this on the Animal Magic Pet Supplies website and was wondering if anyone has tried it. I am currently using Megazorb, just started last weekend and I have a huge bag to get through. I find it a bit dusty for indoors and looking for an alternative.

Any thoughts/opinions would be very welcome. Thanks.

I haven't used Megazorb but I have used Bunny O lithium. If its for a full cage you will go though a small fortune of it. IT's not dusty but I did find it would get stuck in my boys manhood area :x.

I stopped using it due to prize and the amount I was going though, but I have 4 cages. rolleyes.

I can't remember having any huge problems with it.

I've tried it. I found Holly (who was on a diuretic at the time) got very wet on it. It was also so expensive for the quantities I needed to use. I won't be using it again.

Thanks for your replies. I think it will probably be too expensive for me too. I would like to use something that I don't have to top with hay. My cage has two shelves with ramps leading up to them. Each has a corner tray which I put a mix of timothy hay and a treat hay. On the bottom I have a kitten litter tray in two corners which I put paper based cat litter and timothy hay. The remainder of the bottom has megazorb topped with timothy hay. If you have any suggestions feel free to give them to me. I am still trying to find what's right for me and which is not too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back