• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bedding!Bedding!Bedding!...

We have a thread giving overview of bedding already Bedding For Guinea Pigs - Overview
[/QUOTE/]Well this is a topic i wanted to talk about so i talked about it i already knew there was one it dosent mean that a same topic cant be posted .Btw this was not meant in a mean way many people miss those and i just wanted to help spread it out since many people are using the wrong bedding.

People don’t miss the guides - they are there and stickied on each section as a reference resource and they are used very frequently.
However, it’s not correct to say people are using the wrong bedding. It comes down to what works for people and their piggies - everybody has their own opinions and preferences based on their circumstances

People don’t miss the guides - they are there and stickied on each section as a reference resource and they are used very frequently.
However, it’s not correct to say people are using the wrong bedding. It comes down to what works for people and their piggies - everybody has their own opinions and preferences based on their circumstances
this is just some help to find that "perfect" bedding for people sorry if this has offended anyone

exactaly read closer the perfect bedding for someone yes there is no perfect bedding but for someone that may be the perfect thing

Hi @Caris'sPiggys23 I think you might be rather missing the way the forum generally operates, especially with regard to the reference and advice sections where generally the format and etiquette is that a newer or less experienced member, or even an experienced member seeking extra support and advice from our trusted community, asks a specific question, then experienced and trusted members answer it. There are chat areas of the forum for general chat. If you feel you have a specific area of expertise or experience, perhaps you can share that in the intro area, or guinea pig chat area, along with photos of your piggies and cage set up and bedding and food choices, then everyone can understand where you are coming from when you wish to advise anyone else :)

Hi @Caris'sPiggys23 I think you might be rather missing the way the forum generally operates, especially with regard to the reference and advice sections where generally the format and etiquette is that a newer or less experienced member, or even an experienced member seeking extra support and advice from our trusted community, asks a specific question, then experienced and trusted members answer it. There are chat areas of the forum for general chat. If you feel you have a specific area of expertise or experience, perhaps you can share that in the intro area, or guinea pig chat area, along with photos of your piggies and cage set up and bedding and food choices, then everyone can understand where you are coming from when you wish to advise anyone else :)
this thread will now be unwatched sorry but people are not seeing my information the way i see it. but feel free to check out my other stuff i will now be doing care and other stuff. and i will deffinitaly take your advise and add more discription and maybe more pictures thank you for the advise its really helped me calm down to relize i was being a bit harsh and should of added more wording and other descriptions like pictures and ideas my point defenitily was not made I'm very sorry for the confusion.-Caris

As pigglepuggle has said, people come onto the care sections to ask questions and receive answers. There is an extensive range of guides covering a multitude of care aspects already in existence. Posting your opinion on what works for you when somebody asks a question is absolutely fine but starting a thread and stating that ‘many people are using the wrong bedding’ is not really how the care sections work.

Back