• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bedding Question....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If I were to use fleece as bedding, I know the tips and advice says to use newspaper underneath.. but do you double over your fleece?

Also which is the best type of bedding to use for the long haired pig? She has been in with the other girls and already has a wet looking bottom, because of how much they pee rolleyes and they were cleaned out this morning.

Any advice is much appreciated :) xx

hello lovely!

I double over my fleece, use newspaper on the bottom layer, two towels and then the fleece :) Just make sure you've washed it otherwise it may not wick the liquid through properly. my long hairs are on hay and wood shavings at the moment with layers of newspaper on the bottom as we do not have a washing machine I don't have enough fleece at the moment.

LOVE LEXY <3 xx

Thanks! Mine are also using shavings and hay, but no newspaper underneath.. I haven't bought any fleece yet, but will on Monday then wash it ready to hopefully use for the Tuesday xx

If you go to sainsburys they've got pink and yellow striped ones for really cheap they're big too >< x

:( Got no sainsburys near me! Wish I did though... I have found 5m of brown fleece on ebay for £15.99 inc post, so not too bad I don't think xx

oooh that would be great hun if you could? Let me know how much and I will pm you my address etc.. and would paypal be ok? x

okay the fleeces are 2 pound a fleece I think possibly three, they're quiet big.... like...how many would you like and stuff? x

er... how many do you think I would need? 5 maybe? I could always send you a postal order if that's easier? or bank transfer? xx

ummm.... I am not sure, I will know in about an hour because my other half will know what to do, i' a bit usless :p xx

hi if using fleece dont use fabric softner :) it stops the fleece absorbing the wee.

okay, my other half is rather sceptical. he wont let me buy the fleece untill you've put the money in :( I slapped him for saying it but he didn't listen... and it's his money as I don't earn anything...

If you don't trust me, like, that's fine I do understand.

sorry

xx

That's more than understandable hunnie... how would you like me to pay you? I have pp funds to pay now if you have an account? If not email me with alternative details xx

Asda also does quite large fleeces. I just bought 2 today :) were only £2 each. Changing my pigs off woodshavings x

Cool! I had a little look on their website but couldn't see any.. do you have a link? or are they instore only? x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back