• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Been Absent For A While Finding Home For Pups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayla

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I haven't been on here in a couple months and it really feels nice. I have been so busy and mostly working to support all 9 of my guinea pigs but the god news is tomorrow someone is taking 2 of my boys off my hands! i am trying to get back to 5 guineas since I initially only wanted 4 girls then had some unexpected births. I really missed the advice and guinea talk:P it's hard to let go of them but it is so overwhelming ! on the bright side with all the supplies i've gotten for all my guineas I can finally spoil my girls again, when I first got them I could and I enjoyed it but having all of them kind of drained me and made it less enjoyable so I am really looking forward to being able to clean way less and enjoy my girls a lot more. It feels really glad to be back(: and I will have 2 boys remaining if anyone in the US (ohio) happens to see this & is looking.

Welcome back. It is great you have found a home for two of the boys. So how many guinea pigs do you have now?

they're going to their new homes tomorrow so when they are gone i will have 7!

Is that seven girls now? That will be a lot more manageable.

no i have 2 boys left after and 5 girls , i just wanted girls and one nice spacious cage to give them . it's so manageable and much more enjoyable because i like to kind of bond with all my my animals i have and 9 or 7 is too many for me

I totally understand. Maybe you will be lucky and find a nice home for these boys.

hoping! i've been looking for months! (i'm 17) so i don't have a great job but i can afford to somewhat spoil 4 or 5 i can give them their basics but they aren't as happy i feel like. hoping for the best

I wish you luck. I am so proud of how well you coped with having pregnant guinea pigs. You were so responsible. I hope you are proud too. I would have crumbled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back