• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

BeneBac plus use

Pacopig9818

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just curious if any of you are using Bene Bac Plus powder and how you are using it. I found some in Paco’s (Piggy) supply bin and I want to use it up before it expires. I know it’s a probiotic which could benefit all piggies I think. How are you all serving it to your piggies? Thanks!

avafaghani

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just curious if any of you are using Bene Bac Plus powder and how you are using it. I found some in Paco’s (Piggy) supply bin and I want to use it up before it expires. I know it’s a probiotic which could benefit all piggies I think. How are you all serving it to your piggies? Thanks!
Hi! So this is convient timing but I actually started using the Bene Bac powder a little over a week ago and what I find works best is mixing the powder with around 15 drops of water and then syringe feeding them. But if that's not an option I also know people who sprinkle the powder on top of their guineas food bowl. :)