• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

BEOND MAD

P

Piggies12437392

If you have seen my recent thread posts, you will know that we recently rescued two female guinea pigs. Unfortunately because I also had two male guinea pigs we could not keep them. We did not want the mouse to smell them and start Fighting . So we had to find them a new home that could take care of them and had no other guinea pigs so there was no risk of mind killing each other. We found a wonderful nice lady well, at least she seem nice, to give them too. We gave her almost everything she needed for them. She had to travel cage food dish water bottle a rack litter pan two fleece cage liners lots and lots of toys, and homemade treats. All of these things that I have given her to take care of themI bought with my own birthday money. Before giving them we posted pictures of them in a huge CNC cage that we had made temporarily. We plan to use the pieces after we had found a nice home for them to upgrade my boys cage. And on the post it specifically said does not come with cage. So we posted them a lady was interested so we met her and gave them to her a few days later, actually today. BackspacBefore giving them we posted pictures of them in a huge CNC cage that we had made temporarily. We plan to use the pieces after we had found a nice home for them to upgrade my boys cage. And on the post it specifically said does not come with cage. So we posted them a lady was interested so we met her and gave them to her a few days later, She proceeded to post that we had given her absolutely nothing for them. And that the previous owners that we had got them from had given us a huge cage and lots of supplies for them and that we had cut them off for a selves. Reading this I became very very upset. To the point where I want to punch her in the face. I spent over $100 buying all of the supplies that they would need minus the cage, and we gave it all to her for free. What should I do noWhat should I do? We contacted her, and she proceeded to show us a picture of guinea pigs that we had not given her saying that this was us and that those were the guinea pigs that she had gotten. Our guinea pigs that we had given her if you look at my other third post you can see pictures of them, we are black and white, and the other one was brown with a few white spots. The one she showed us in the picture were brown black and white, and the other one was orange and white. She proceeded to make me even moreAngry by bashing us even more for not taking proper care of them, even though we provide them an unlimited hay, plenty of pellets, and vegetables which their previous owners had not. At this point I want to go burn her house down, but I will not because this is kind of calm me down a little bit. I am still very angry. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them? angry by bashing us even more for not taking proper care of them, even though you provide them an unlimited pay plenty of pellets, and vegetables which the previous owners had not. At this point I want to go burn her house down, but I will not because writing this is kind of calm me down a little bit. I am still very angry. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them?(Sorry for spelling errors)

is this a facebook post? is it possible they confused you with someone else?

xan you reply that those werent the piggies you gave her and you had included over 100$ of supplies for them?

that's so frustrating. I thought you were going to say you saw them for sale on craigslist or something.

people suck.

Wow that's a big rant and I hope you feel better for it.

So the big question is, what do you want to achieve here? Is it solely correcting the woman or is there something else that can be achieved through fighting this?

You realise more the older you get that you pick your battles, pick what to be offended at etc. If fighting this woman is not going to achieve anything then add your correction and move on. Don't let what other people think about you bring you down

is this a facebook post? is it possible they confused you with someone else?

xan you reply that those werent the piggies you gave her and you had included over 100$ of supplies for them?

that's so frustrating. I thought you were going to say you saw them for sale on craigslist or something.

people suck.
She posted them on Facebook along with 2 others... 😡😡😡😡

I think you should firstly calm down before you post anything. Heat of the moment and anger can have you saying or doing the wrong thing. So stew for a few days, write out your anger. Then perhaps post a photo of the advert and piggies, highlighting that the cage wasn’t included.

Stick to the facts and then she won’t be able to say anything. Once tog post I would block her on Facebook. You know what the truth is, just let her go on lying etc.

Unfortunately it’s not a good idea to give piggies away like that where you can’t vet the home they’re going to. It’s done now, just work through your anger and let it go. Some people will complain whatever you do 🤷🏾‍♀️

I’m not sure what you want to achieve, but a post talking about wanting to bash in faces and burn down houses really isn’t the sort of post we are used to on this forum. I really hope that this was just your anger talking and not a stated intention. This is a friendly forum. Please can I ask you to moderate your posts in future otherwise I will be looking at editing them.

Back