• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Best flooring for an ouride hutch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ahh clearly I ment outdoor hutch :/

I was just thinking lino?

any ideas

Last edited:
Yep Lino works well, none of my current hutches are lined with it . But i have in the past had lino along the floor. Means when you wipe it down you dont have to wait forever to dry - give it a quick blow over with a hair dryer. Just make sure it's as close a fit as you can make it, so no corners or edges get nibbled.

Lino would be my choice, its cheap and wipeable xx

Teehee, I'm getting some of those too to line my two big hutches! Hopefully if I get my way and get a shed for my birthday (I know, boring present, but it's what I want!) I'm going to line that with those, too! Not sure what a boy will think though when I find a lucky man to join my herd, as I want the pink ones! :P

Teehee, I'm getting some of those too to line my two big hutches! Hopefully if I get my way and get a shed for my birthday (I know, boring present, but it's what I want!) I'm going to line that with those, too! Not sure what a boy will think though when I find a lucky man to join my herd, as I want the pink ones! :P

I lined one of my big hutches with these and one with ones from Poundland. Can see myself replacing the Poundland ones rolleyes these ones are fab though and easy to cut with a craft knife if needs be :)

oo wow they look good! do they fit seemlessly, like so the joins are not noticable! are they smooth or do they have texture?

I stuck mine down close together so no you don't notice the joins.

They are slightly textured but not so any poos or wee would get stuck.

I put sheets of newspaper on mine anyway but still these make the hutch so much easier to wipe clean anything that seeps through my 50 million sheets of newspaper! MUCH better than soggy wooden floors.

EDIT - Can take a photo when I empty the hutch on Saturday if you want?

I stuck mine down close together so no you don't notice the joins.

They are slightly textured but not so any poos or wee would get stuck.

I put sheets of newspaper on mine anyway but still these make the hutch so much easier to wipe clean anything that seeps through my 50 million sheets of newspaper! MUCH better than soggy wooden floors.

EDIT - Can take a photo when I empty the hutch on Saturday if you want?

oo that would be fab! and yh, my rabbiys are on wood atm urgh a nightmare ha x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back