• Issues with online booking at The Cat & Rabbit Clinic in Northampton. Read more here
  • You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Best Food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinealover86

Junior Guinea Pig
I'm looking into wha pellets to feed my piggys when i get them that is I'm on zooplus and was looking at the brand versele laga cavie complete reviews seem good but what are your views

Thanks tanya

Wiebke

Staff member
I'm looking into wha pellets to feed my piggys when i get them that is I'm on zooplus and was looking at the brand versele laga cavie complete reviews seem good but what are your views

Thanks tanya
Versele Laga is a very good brand.

Guineapigfeet

Forum Donator 2016/17
My pigs will be swapping to Versele Laga once they've stopped growing - I've tried them with it and it was a massive hit!
I use the XL (meadow) hay from naturesownpets, I think it's very good. 4kg bags for £4 each (have to order in 5's though) the strands are really long and fab for borrowing in. Smells good and is dust extracted. My girls love it

Swissgreys

Forum Buddy
My lot all eat Versele Laga, and it is a very popular brand in Europe.
I am really pleased with it, and think it is pretty good value.
I also like the idea that it is grain free.

eileen

Forum Donator 2017/18
versele laga is an excellent pellet,mine had it all pellets were eaten in half an hour,i agree with all the above comments.

Guinealover86

Junior Guinea Pig
Thanks alot i will be ordering it when i order my 162cm cage from zooplus I'm still bit torn weather to get 2 females or 2 males might even get a male and female i am still reading up and in no rush to get them

Status
Not open for further replies.