• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Best hay?

Josie_lg

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello all! Just wondering if anyone can suggest some good places to buy hay from online. My local farm/horse suppliers that did great hay has shut down:( and my piggies don’t do great on the pet store stuff.
thank you! X

I have being getting mine from Natures Own since someone recommended on here. It smells so lovely and is nice and green x

If you are in the Uk (please do add your location to your profile as it then shows up on every post you make and we can tailor our replies accordingly), then I can recommend haybox.club. Excellent quality hay with a subscription service option. (5kg Boxes are quite large so storage would to be considered!)

We use the pillow wad meadow hay for feeding and for bedding/burrowing.

Hello all! Just wondering if anyone can suggest some good places to buy hay from online. My local farm/horse suppliers that did great hay has shut down:( and my piggies don’t do great on the pet store stuff.
thank you! X
Hi! Oxbow is a pet store brand, but it is quite good quality hay! My piggies LOVE it! SmallPetSelect hay you can order online is also pretty high quality. Goodluck finding a nice hay brand!

Hi! Oxbow is a pet store brand, but it is quite good quality hay! My piggies LOVE it! SmallPetSelect hay you can order online is also pretty high quality. Goodluck finding a nice hay brand!

I absolutely second SmallPetSelect 2nd cut timothy hay. I get it from Amazon, it always comes within two days and my guinea pigs LOVE it. They especially love the seed head bits. Even I have to admit that it smells amazing when you open up the box!

10lbs usually lasts me 2-3 months giving them two big handfuls a day 🙂

Back