Best Indoor Cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maisy and Poppy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi, I have 2 guinea pigs, I may be getting more! I was wondering what cages everyone recommends. The cage can be max 120cm long or completely different like the little friends 2 storey corner cage! Price limit woulkd be about £100 but cagesd above this price arer welco!e too! Many thanks:D

On littlepetwarehouse you can get a decent 120cm cage for cheaper than most places or on zooplus the xxl skyline maxi is £35 I believe and that's actually 120cm.

Thanks everyone! Chief guinea pig, I would attach a playpen and give my piggies lots of floor time!

I would only have 2 piggies and I have decided that when I buy the cage I will buy the largest playpen I can find and attach it to the cage so the piggies have loads of room. Would an 140 long cage be okay?

Going by this guide http://www.guineapigcages.com, the 140 could maybe have 3 piggies in it. I personally would only use the 140 for two, the 160 would be better for 3. But that's as much as you could go to with commercial cages really.
I have the largest play pen I could find and I don't really find it big enough, but at the same point my two boys have a 2x5 cage plus the run :)

Why don't you make one to fit into the space you have? Get some wood and wire it takes a bit of preparation and time but well worth it. X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back