• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Best Part Of Your Pigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ears! Snuggling little cool ears against your cheek.... Watching them wiggle while they eat....

Floppily dopily ears and the way they twitch when the girls are sleeping

Well, obviously ALL of them, but particularly:

Willow - the expressive face which she fully uses to her advantage in terms of pleading, begging and looking forlorn when horrible Marble takes the food.
Marble - the fluff chaos which she wears like a deliberate bad hair day ("Yup, I've got a tail feather thang goin' on... what if it?"). Also, when she slow-walks/struts she has adorable, delicate, furry thighs (they're quite in contrast to her general pigtato-ness) and they are completely :drool::drool::drool:

I have only met my piggies to be once (collecting them on the 21st ie next saturday eep). I especially loved Jingle's deep red eys, her lovely fountain of orange hair and her soft silky long long fur. Oh and those rose petal ears ...

Mistletoe is equally beautiful with her long silkie skirt and her little white blaze.

I love their gentle shy natures and the lovely noises that they make.

Their wombat butts (seriously they are just like wombat butts), they make me laugh the way the way their big butts sway when they waddle away at various speeds.

I love my boys eyes, they are so expressive, and they way the watch you sideways, "eh, what you up too, my hooman?" such emotional little creatures :)

Reactions: Tim
I love my piggies eyes are a very poignant feature of his- they are quite big and he always looks shocked! I love his ears and feet though and his gorgeous piggy lips that give the best kisses! I also love his single ginger stripe that runs from his shoulder to his front paw- he knows this and usually poses so it's visible.

I love lips (particularly Hadley's, as she has a black upper lip and a pink lower lip.) I also love ears, I had one piggie that had one ear that was half brown and half pink and I thought it was adorable!

Little feet, especially during lap time, when they pop out showing appreciation of being stroked.
Also love it when my Ginny can't be bothered getting up to change position. She leaves her back legs out while using her front legs to drag herself into a better spot lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back