• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Best pellet brands?

ashurly

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi,
It seems like my guinea pigs don't really like the pellets that I give them. I give them the science selective pellets. Is there any other brands that I should try? Or is there ones you would recommend? Thanks.

Have a look at the comparison below. I feed mine harringtons. They were on burgess excel before I moved them over.

Nugget Comparison Chart

Have a look at the chart @Siikibam linked.

I used to feed mine the standard pets at home pellets but I'm not sure if they are available where you are, I got on fine with them. Now they have Burgess Excel Mint flavour, which they absolutely love. I would become both of these but I'm not sure if you can get these.

I use Burgess Excel Mint and Pets at home Nuggets which I think are Mint flavoured also. Mine love both and the pets at home Nuggets are very cost effective about £4 for a big bag I think xx

Have a look at the chart @Siikibam linked.

I used to feed mine the standard pets at home pellets but I'm not sure if they are available where you are, I got on fine with them. Now they have Burgess Excel Mint flavour, which they absolutely love. I would become both of these but I'm not sure if you can get these.
Ah yes, they do have them at an online australian pet store, thank you :)

Back