Best thing iv bought for my piggies

shaysbeautifulboys

New Born Pup
Reaction score
£6.99 from b&m it’s a cat tunnel, Walter and Winston LOVE it, i fill it with hay and replace the hay every day and night and they stay inside of it all time 😂 it’s quite big i’m pretty sure it’s 27x65 cm but it’s okay as their cage is 6x2! Just thought some of you may want to buy it :) image.jpg

munchmonster

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I think, looking at the size, its just what I need to cover the ramp that I made on my C&C cage. I will visit my local one after work one day soon.

Betsy

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
£6.99 from b&m it’s a cat tunnel, Walter and Winston LOVE it, i fill it with hay and replace the hay every day and night and they stay inside of it all time 😂 it’s quite big i’m pretty sure it’s 27x65 cm but it’s okay as their cage is 6x2! Just thought some of you may want to buy it :) View attachment 154373
Is it easy to wash? It looks the perfect thing for winter to keep the piggies warm.

shaysbeautifulboys

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Is it easy to wash? It looks the perfect thing for winter to keep the piggies warm.
yep it’s easy to fold and wash, i wash mine once a week when i do a deep clean for the cage, if you plan on filling it with hay it’s also a great ‘litter box’ as my boys love to pee and poo in their hay therefore i hardly have to do a poop sweep 😂 i accidentally said £6.99 it’s actually £5.99! :)

shaysbeautifulboys

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Sounds like a bargain. At that price you could have 2- one in the cage and one in the wash.
Yep i’m now debating to get the grey one aswell as it’d match my room and the fleece 😂 it makes my life so much easier as i can get away with sweeping the fleece every 2 days instead of twice a day and now i only need to change the hay which takes probably about 5 mins a day. i love shopping the pet section in b&m they always suprise me😂 managed to pick up a pet brush for £2

Tara95

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
£6.99 from b&m it’s a cat tunnel, Walter and Winston LOVE it, i fill it with hay and replace the hay every day and night and they stay inside of it all time 😂 it’s quite big i’m pretty sure it’s 27x65 cm but it’s okay as their cage is 6x2! Just thought some of you may want to buy it :) View attachment 154373
[/QUOT]
BARGAIN! I'll be getting that! Never thought of using a cat tunnel and also my Guinea pig is called Winston too 😅