• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bette, you were my grumpy Girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yet I still love you and always will.

I remember when I nicknamed Bette Queen *****, she clearly hadn't read the books when it came to Boys and Girls living together. How devastated I was that her and Milo couldn't be friends, and how nasty she was. Doesn't uite compare to how I feel right now.

I will always remember her as my beautiful grumpy girl, yes she maybe didn't like Milo but I adored her.

I know she loved her life here and I did all I could for her, in the short time she was here she has made a huge impact on my life and I will cherish the good days forever!

Sleep well my beautiful girl, I will never forget you. Have fun at the bridge!

x>>

My girl xx

028-10.jpg

034-6.jpg

017-13.jpg

008-17.jpg

013-7.jpg

012-10.jpg

I'm sorry again to hear about Bette. She was a lovely looking piggy and was a meanie to poor Milo hehe. She had a happy life and thats the best thing x)

RIP Bette

I'm sorry honey, hope bette is having fun at the bridge. she will be well missed, love you x

Bette was such a cuddly and loving girl (maybe not to other piggies), I have no doubt she *** be greatly missed xx

I'm so sorry, I thought Bette was such a great character. Popcorn free (away from other piggies) at the bridge little Bette.

Big Hugs

awwwww hon that is so sad, I'm really sorry about Bette

Run free little girl xxxxxxx

Keep your chin up x

Bette may have been a grumpy elderly lady with her own ideas, but I bet that those precious months with you were the highlight of her life and she was as happy as never before!

RIP Bette - you are one to remember!

Bette was such a cuddly and loving girl (maybe not to other piggies), I have no doubt she *** be greatly missed xx

I forgot too say Charlotte, how thankful I am that you introduced her to me and ofcourse too Helen for letting me adopt her. I'm so glad I was able to give her, her forever home! xx

I am so sorry to hear you have lost Bette pig. :( Don't get on here very often now but was saddened to find you had suffered a loss like this. Your piggies are so lucky to have someone who takes care of them and loves them as much as you do.
RIP sweet Bette x

RIP Bette :rose
She may have been a grump, but she was also a very gorgeous and well loved piggy. She will be sorely missed.

Have fun at the bridge Bette.

I'm so sorry for your loss

:0:0:0 I always cry reading tributes and therefore don't always read them. Joanne I've text you so you know how I feel. I can't express well enough how deeply sorry I am for your loss x

I am so heartbroken for you Joanne :( That last photo has brought a tear to my eye as Bette so cute.

Sleep peacefully Bette. Have fun at the bridge and watch over your mummy and piggy friends as they love you very much. Gone but never forgotten x

Gorgeous grumpy Bette. I love the photos Jo. Lovely way to remind us of some of Bette's finest moments. You gave her a fabulous and loving home, and I know she gave you much more in return.

Goodnight Bette, always a Queen in our eyes :rose

from Sharon, Flumpet, Delilah, Minx and Joe. xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back