• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Betty Bunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BossHogg

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
After losing Rebel and Angel in December, I cant believe I'm here again! Betty was pretty lethargic last night, she had slow and laboured breathing this afternoon. I gave her a dose of Metacam and she eased slightly, I took my son to the cinema for his birthday and on my return, Betty had died in MrsHogg's arms. Betty was 7 and I'd had her since she was a kit. She was a present for my 40th, she would have been 8 in July. Night night my little princess and binky free over the bridge. Reunited with Barty, Bella, Angel and Rebel. :(

Attachments

P

piggyfan

Oh Tom I really am so very sorry. How truly heartbreaking. I know how special she was to you. This has been such a difficult few months for you. My heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry. Xx

Jennifer D

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
After losing Rebel and Angel in December, I cant believe I'm here again! Betty was pretty lethargic last night, she had slow and laboured breathing this afternoon. I gave her a dose of Metacam and she eased slightly, I took my son to the cinema for his birthday and on my return, Betty had died in MrsHogg's arms. Betty was 7 and I'd had her since she was a kit. She was a present for my 40th, she would have been 8 in July. Night night my little princess and binky free over the bridge. Reunited with Barty, Bella, Angel and Rebel. :(

View attachment 23279
Aw no! She was a beauty and no doubt had such a fantastic 7 years with you!

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
I am so sorry that you have lost yet another long eared family member in such a quick succession. Betty was a beautiful girl; so sad that she had to leave before her time.

RIP Betty

Goth Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh what a shame, I am so sorry for you. She undoubtedly had a lovely life with you. She was beautiful.

BossHogg

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the sympathies guys. :(

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Really sorry Boss, She had the most amazing home with you all and was truly loved and adored. She would have taken comfort with Mrs Hogg with her. Hope you are okay buddy x

Sleep well pretty girl

RIP Betty
x x

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
Oh Boss, I'm so sorry :( She was a lucky girl to have you. Sleep tight gorgeous Betty Bunny x x

worried val of york

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
So sorry the hear about Betty Bunny. You are having a bad time just now. Pets never live long enough. Rest in Peace little Betty Bunny.

BossHogg

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
She's now at rest, shes been cremated. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.