• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bezu

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
004-3.jpg

Bezu sadly passed away today. He was my husbands piggie and he was our second guinea pig. He died of old age and didnt suffer we wrapped him in a warm towel and sat with him till the end. RIP lovely boy x

What sad news. Bezu will be safely at rainbow bridge now and can popcorn free forever. Sleep well little one..

Sorry about your loss. Bezu was a beautiful boy!

So very sorry to hear of Bezu's passing.
Oh beautiful Bezu, sleep tight and popcorn free xx

my god, what gorgeous piggy lips, rip bezu, sleep well baby x

Really sorry for your loss x

So very sorry for your loss hun.
Have fun at the bridge with all that lovely grass x

Oh no how very sad, whee are so sorry to hear about Bezu 8...8...8...
RIP Bezu run free at the bridge, popcorn thru the lush green meadows and enjoy munching out on the sweet dandelions and clover, you'll be very very sadly missed by mummy and daddy but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and loads of loves from Glynis, Velvet and Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ........... :(

i'm really sorry but i can't seem to get the pigture of Bezu :(

awwwwwwww the pigture just downloaded then!

Out of respect i'll not do my piggie lips thing but i just have to say WHAT BOOOOOOOTIFUL PIGGIE LIPS AND TOOFIES xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

R.I.P. Bezu you gorgeous boy xxxxxxx

Thank you so much everyone, and Glynis I love your piggie lips thing so dont worry :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back