• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Big Bag Of Food! Jr Grainless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Furry Godmother

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
On doing some research the OH's bamps found 'JR's Grainless' food. Low in fats and calcium, so I've recently converted my boys over to this from Burgess.

Today I received my big bag (15kg) of it from zooplus. Happy days!

Also noticed the White spots from pee have started to reduce too! Woo!

image.jpg

Did they swap onto it easily? I want to swap mine over but they have den fussy with pellets and I don't want to order 15kg to find they won't eat it.

I had a small bag first, they seem to like this one, they didn't like the bunny stuff and this was lower in calcium and the bunny cost me a ton more to be wasted. I just gave one bowl of this and one bowl of Burgess, until the Burgess ran out and they ate both :)

Last edited:
Would you mind take a picture of the nuggets themselves so I can get an idea of what they look like? :)

Do you feed the same amount as you would any other nuggets? I think we ate going to order some.

Do you feed the same amount as you would any other nuggets? I think we ate going to order some.
Yeah :) although may see some weightloss but that's due to the less fat in them. But that should stable out and can always add more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back