• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Big Birthday Article Now Out In Guinea Pig Magazine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MerryPip

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Check out the new issue of Guinea Pig Magazine (Issue 32) and an article celebrating 10 years of TGPF can be found on page 38...

Thanks to all those members who let me use their pictures or appear in them. It really made it come together well :)

For those who don't already know, Guinea Pig Magazine is one of the only dedicated guinea pig magazines around and is available to buy in the UK via their website or in Pets at Home stores. It is also available digitally and to those outside the UK by mail delivery. Soon we will also be available in selected Barnes & Noble stores in the US too! Very exciting news!

Many of the writing team are or have been active members on TGPF so it really is fitting that our birthday is there in the magazine for all to see and hopefully show how brilliant a community this is to be part of...

Awww, bless you. Thanks :) Did you hear about the Water Buffalo escape in Staffordshire yesterday? I thought Vimto had got out the C&C....

@7squeakers. Saturday is the day... Sorry I got a bit prematurely excited and forgot that the team get theirs hot off the press and a little earlier than everyone else. Sorry!

:D I thought you lot must have special privileges or something! Yes, I always get mine on a Saturday. I checked the due date in the last issue and it is next Saturday. Always look forward to getting my GPM. :tu:

Cool to the spare one. Looking forward to seeing you at the weekend. My social secretary has not shared this with me though so do you know what I am doing and when?
I'll let the 'social secretary' fill you in but I am also devoid of details such as time and place other than the fact we might see you both :)

:yahoo: Whoopee! Got my copy on Thursday, two days early.
Very interesting article on Lymph glands. I and several members on here have lost piggies to Lymphoma, so it is interesting to really find out how this disease works and the signs to look out for.

I have seen this magazine in P@H stores. Forgive me for asking, but is it any good? I only ask because much of the printed material on hamsters is not correct, and I'm dubious with mags about pets now.

If it is good, I will purchase it. I might even get the back issues...

What do all of you think?

I have seen this magazine in P@H stores. Forgive me for asking, but is it any good? I only ask because much of the printed material on hamsters is not correct, and I'm dubious with mags about pets now.

Its worth getting especially the back issues. A lot of useful articles many written by forum members.

It''s a great magazine !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back