• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Big Brother Competition - 10 Piggies needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
[siz4][color][fontgorgia]Big Brothr - Th turn of th Guina Pigs[/font][/siz]

[fontgorgia]With Big Brothr still on our scrns, w ar giving your piggi th chanc to mak a fool of thmslvs, or show thmslvs off to th worl. All you hav to o is submit your guina pig pictur on this thra an w will put up a wb poll on Wnsay 12th July 2006. Th 10 piggis with th highst numbr of vots will mak it into th hous. sults of th poll will b announc on Thursay at 8pm. Maximum of 2 Guina Pigs pr prson can b ntr.

Whn you submit you guina pig pictur to this thra, plas inclu, nam, ag an why you think thy shoul join TGPF Big Brothr Hous?

Th winnr of TGPF Big Brothr will rciv a guina pig gooi bag.

bigbro1.jpg

(Plas not that this comption is bing ran through th forum. Guina Pigs which mak it into TGPF hous will hav tasks .t.c. to o via th forum - not in prson!)
[colorBlu]
Ia by Piggiwiggy

Imag from Googl
[/font]

Last edited by a moderator:
glitterbreed.jpg

Name: Glitter
D.O.B: 5th January 2006

I think that Glitter should join the BB house because she is very outgoing and would be sure to bring excitement to the house. She loves interacting with other guinea pigs and sometimes like to stir up trouble ;)

Sounds good to me ;D

clareandcrittersj005.jpg

Ore wants to show the world his gorgeous long coat and his cheeky and confident personality (or make that pigsonality!) so that is why he wants to join the house! He is 1 year old next month, and loves to flirt with sows (but before anyone panics he does just that through bars, only in his "fantases" will be with a sow!).

Name: Ore
Breed: Sheltie

So, yes, Ore wants to enter.

CIMG1546.jpg

Name: FREDERICA (But my friends call me Freddie)

Age: "You shouldn't ask a lady their age" (4 years old on 13th August)

I think the house needs a more mature lady in the house to take care of all the young uns! I'm very bossy, loud but can be sensitive when need be which in my own house isnt very often. I can keep up withthe best of them but if its too hot then I just laze around all day. Vote for me !! FREDDIE!! FREDDIE!! LOL

I would like to nominate my gal scruff. She's a spinster.She is 1 1/2 years old ,she mostly lies down and eats all day, She likes the lads and gets on well with all of them,she does get easily irritated by gangs of 'youths' so this could bring an interesting element to the house.She loves parsley- and Scruff wanted me to tell you-yes that is her own double chin and belly-she hasn't had any implants !
scruffchillin.jpg

mine041.jpg

Name: Munchkin
Munchkin wants to go into the house as he is a lovely, cheeky piggie, with the loudest wheek ever and he would be very entertaining in the house. He loves having his hair blow dried and eating everything in sight ;D

PIC_0288.jpg

Name: Roo Pig

Roo should be in the house to be the Pete of the TGPF competition. He is cute and cheeky but just a little bit crazy too and would definitely speak his mind! He is an adventurous chap and would be good at the challenges and tasks. Roo also has an eye for the ladies ;) ;)

Harry3.jpg

Name:Harry
Harry should join the house as hes not afraid of anything and he will be the one to cause all the comotion, hes a little pickle but always manages to get himself out of scrapes. he would make you all laugh with his daft little ways hes always popcorning he'd make himself the man of the house.

[color][fontgorgia]Thanks to vryboy who has submitt thir piggis alray.

If your piggi is on of th 10 that maks it into th hous, thy will hav to complt wkly tasks, hav convrsation with othr of th housmats an will also vry Friay, nominat 2 guina pigs to put up for viction. Th 2 piggis with th highst numbr of vot will b put up for th public to vot who you woul lik to stay.

If you ar not a rgistr mmbr an you woul lik to submit your piggi, thn you can rgistr to th forum by clicking th following link.

http://www.th[COLOR=Black]guin[COLO...[COLOR=Black]r[COLOR=Black]gist[COLOR=Black]r

gistring to th forum is quick an asy. All you n to supply us with is a usrnam, passwor an mail arss.[/font]

Last edited by a moderator:
kits003-1.jpg

Name: RANDY

The reason why Randy should join the house.

Not afaird of other animals. Speaks his mind and likes to argue. Cheeky but cute

Name: Guinea a.k.a Chef-Guinea

Guinea would love to be in the house as he loves cooking for people and showing off his skills. Being in the house will also make a name for himself! Also, that face.. how can you resist it?

cg4.jpg

smartie.jpg

Name: Smartie

Just like his brother Randy but loves to cuddle up. Smartie is more a silent type but will speak his mind when someone gets on his nerves.

Name: Tonic a.k.a Uncle Ton

Tonic would love to go in the house cos he wants to keep an eye on Guinea if he goes in, and also has an eye for the ladies! He is a down-to-earth boar who will gladly listen and lend a shoulder to cry on. Anyone's friend and loved by all!

tonstud.jpg

squinnyinbath2.jpg

Name: Squinny
Squinny should be in the Big Bro house, he will keep all you girls entertained by gettting his kit off for a bath!

Pips1.jpg

Name: Pips
Sex: male
Pips would love to be in the BB house! He loves to gossip and loves to listen to the other pigs. Loves to do tasks and chores and is not afraid to put forward his opinion!

"Sailor" Willie

Willie should be allowed in the house cause he's always williing to speak his mind, entertain all the ladies and be a gentle pig at the same. Willing to do any house hold chores and always up for socializing with others. Plus who could resist such a cute and adorable pig?

I am not posting 2 more of mine, before anyone thinks that -

LUCINDA'S BOYS! - THEIR OWN WORDS!

Name: Scarby

Wants to be in the house to raise public awareness of liver cancer and to show that cancer doesn't limit a guinea.

Scarby-1.jpg

Name: Rocky

Wants to be in the house in order to win to pay for hair extensions and silicon enhancements!

Rocky2-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back