• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Big Brother: - The Thread! (Enter the House!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
[fontGorgia]Th 10 Big Brothr pigs ar going to b ntring th hous toay.

bigbro.jpg

Don't forgt that thy will n thir suitcass!

suitcas[COLOR=Black].jpg

h ys, an thir sun tan cram!

suncr[COLOR=Black]am.jpg

an any othr prsonal itms thy woul lik to tak in with thm (N Papr, Pns, Nwspaprs, Magazins, Mobil Phons or anything ls rlating to th "outsi worl"!)

This thra is going to b us for NY th 10 Big Brothr Pigs (not th ownrs or ownrs of th pigs which pigs i not mak it into th hous!). Th pigs can hav convrsations with ach othr in this thra an ar trying to imprss th mmbrs of TGPF to kp thm in th hous. [colorr]Th piggis can now start ntring th hous!If you ar on of th 10 that has bn chosn an you havn't ntr by Thursay 8pm, you will not b abl to com into th hous.

Nominations

Evry wk on a Friay, th pigs which ar insi th hous will hav to nominat to of thir housmats who thy woul lik to s up for viction. To cast your two nominations, sn a prsonal mssag to "squakypigs" with th nam of th two pigs an your rasons why.

If you fail to sn a prsoal mssag with your two nominations by Saturay, 12pm (GMT) you will automatically b put up for viction. (If thir is any rason why your piggi cannot vot, plas contact m an I will s what w can o!".

sults of nominations will b post on this thra vry Saturay at 12pm. Th piggis with th 2 highst vots will thn b put up to th public vot. Voting will commnc till Sunay at 8pm (GMT) whn th piggi with th most vots will thn b vict.

Tasks

You will hav wkly tasks which you shoul follow. All tasks will b post on this thra.

If you hav anymor qustions about th BB hous thn plas sn m a prsonal mssag an I will gt back to you as soon as possibl!

Goo luck to all th piggis that ma it into th hous! (Sorry for how lat it was for m putting up this comptition!)
[/font]

Last edited by a moderator:
All is quiet and still in the Big Brother house. All the rooms are immaculate and everything is bright and new

Then.........

*Creak*

The door swings open and Roo Pig waddles in!

He drops his rucksack by the door (he's too cool for a suitcase!) and takes a look around. He squeaks a bit but realises he is the first to arrive so he chills out and settles down on the grass to wait for the fun to begin!

Guinea is the second to enter the house!

*door opens slowly*

'Hellloooooooo! Anyone there?

He goes in search of someone and finds another pig eating grass!

'Hiya! I'm Guinea, and you are?

"Alright mate - I'm Roo Pig"

*The two lads grab a cold veggie juice and head out to the garden.*

"I wonder how long it will be until we have some more company?"

'Hiya!'

'Gosh it's really cool in here! Do you s'pose we'll get to have any action?'

Well, Willie quietly creeps into the house as not to be noticed. Looks around at all the rooms and finally throws his cool cuddle sack and awesome bag down in a room claiming it as his spot. well, i suppose I shall look around and see whom else is here as it's awful quiet inside this house. However, on the way outside to the backyard where he sees piggies in the yard through the huge picture window in the kitchen I stop for a snack, I mean hey it's my house why not get a snack outta the fridge.

After the quick snack I proceed to the backyard where I am greeted so wonderfully by the following pigs: Roo Pig and Guinea

They seem to be very wonderful piggies. We decide to continue lounging and sun bathing in the backyard hoping that the rest of the piggies will move in very shortly. Needless to say, during the whole conversation Willie wonders and asks so who are you all rooming with as there was only so many rooms in the house that each piggie would have to have a roommate? Anyone, wanna be my roommate?

Hiya Willie-mate!' How you doing?

Hope we get to see some gals here, I would love to cook for them!

Where are you two from?

CRASH! THUMP! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Rocky blinks his long fringe out of his eyes. He's had a haircut for the occasion but it's got a bit windblown scampering from the heli-
pad to the house.

Rocky is more nervous than you might think. Scarby was supposed to be travelling in the same helicopter, but had to rush to the vet for a final check -up and Rocky had to come alone.

Rocky hears munching noises from within the house, and a fridge door opening. That's enough for Rocky, who hurtles into the kitchen to see Guinea laying out the grub for tonight's meal. . .

Nee Naw Nee Naw Nee Naw

It's Scarby! What is he travelling in? Gosh, he's only gone and hijacked the vet's ambulance to arrive at the BB house! Has the animal no shame?

Scarby pulls up in the Ambulances Only parking bay. He turns off the siren, but has forgotten to turn off the blue light. It's still revolving, casting a psychodelic glow over the little group of guinea pigs who have come out from the house to see who is here.

Scarby flings wide the driver's door and jumps down to the ground, whipping off designer sunglasses. He waves at the others with his elegant white paw, and fluffs up his Mohican . .

Roo pig is pleased to have some more company. He secretly hopes that Guinea and Willie will be his mates in the house as he is missing his 6 room mates from home.

"I'm a Brummie pig these days - I started off in Leeds though although I don't remember too much as I was ill back then. How about you guys?"

The housemates sit down together to chat and enjoy Guineas cooking.

'Oh my gosh! Look at the lovely locks on that! (staring at Rocky)

Well, errrmm hello there.... fancy some cake? I made it myself.. Maybe you could give me a hand sometime?' He says to Rocky pinching his bum and going over to Roo.

'I'm from Warwick mate, not far from you. I share my home with my dear Uncle-Ton who is kinda an old boy'

'Is it only us lot?

"I reckon there will be more along soon - they are certainly taking their time though"

Roo looks out of the window "Can't see anyone about yet mind you."

"Anyone fancy a beer?"

A beer! Scarby winces inside; he can almost feel his internal stitches creaking.

"I would love a beer," he said at last. "But I just can't. I'm in remission from liver cancer."

There, he's said it.

The others gaze at Scarby in awe.

"Got the all-clear this morning, just before arriving here."

He sits back, with his mineral water, waiting to see how the others will respond to this piece of news.

Yeah, I am really beginning to wonder when the other piggies will arrive too, not that it isn't fun already with just us what 5 here unless I counted wrong. My math isn't always that great. I would love to be Guinea and Roo pig's roommate. Scarby I understand the not being able to have the beer and I will join you in the mineral water and stay away from the beer too! So when you think the other piggies will begin to arrive? I am so very excited, well I gotta go off to the fridge for another snack. I love food so very much! Anyone else love food as much as I do?

Rocky is fidgetting and keeps glancing at Guinea.

"I must tell you something." Rocky looks a bit shifty. "I'm not really a boy. It's my mummy's fault. She calls us boys. But I'm a girl." Rocky looks over at Guinea again hopefully.

Scarby has buried his nose in his mineral water.

"And so is Scarby!" Rocky bellows.

Roo laughs out loud

"I don't know what it is with these Mummies - 2 of my room mates at home are lady pigs but our Mum is a bit daft so she calls us all 'boys' whenever she talks to us all together!"

"Sorry about the beer thing Scarby mate - You look good on it mind you! I spent a long time poorly when I was a nipper - its why I'm such a shortie pig now!"

Roo pours the drinks and looks out again - surely they will be getting some more friends soon?

Scarby is embarrassed. Not only do the others know he is tee-total but they also know he is of uncertain sexuality.

Brrr, if only Rocky had kept quiet.

But Scarby knows why Rocky had to tell them - it's because of Chef-Guinea...

Willie snickers and thinks it's cute that Scarby and Rocky are girls. ;) So what's to worry not we got the girl piggies we wanted at the house. So are the others ever gonna show up or is gonna be just us that are here now? I was just wondering when do our chores or tasks begin? Anybody know what we might have to do... I don't really care what we have to do as long as I get my food and tons of it...so what's next on the menu Chef Guinea?

Munchkin is next to enter the house.

Hello everyone, I'm Munchkin but you guys can call me Munch :)

'Oh! I wondered why you had that certain wiggle Rocky! But never mind! Still up for some fun eh babe?'

He then turns and winks at Scarby. 'You're one tough lassie there! I really admire you.'

'I'll give the beer a miss too if you don't mind Roo. Got to keep me head clear and look after these lovely ladies!'

'What's your fave's then pigs'? I'll cook anything you like!'

Isn't there a double bed?' Says Guinea winking at Rocky.

'Hiya Munch!' Says Guinea giving him a cuddle.. 'Are you female too?' He laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back