• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Birmingham Meet -15 October 2022

Had a great time. Can't believe I managed to miss my train home though. I was too busy chatting to Eileen in Costa and didn't check my watch. Oops.😂😂
Oh no! Hope you are soon on your way home.
I’m nearly home. My train was rammed and got slower & more delayed as we progressed. So much so that MrA got stuck with paying for parking at the station as he was there waiting for me for so long. Had a lovely time but next time I think we need to go somewhere a little quieter.

Had a great time. Can't believe I managed to miss my train home though. I was too busy chatting to Eileen in Costa and didn't check my watch. Oops.😂😂
Definite oops! But I only made my train with 30 seconds to spare... I hope you didn't have to wait too long for the next train 🍵

Just submitted my claim for the delay this morning.
Decided that the best of the reasons for the delay I could chose was “ Didn’t stop at my station “
As the direct Liverpool to Birmingham train terminated at Crewe that seemed about right.
Now to wait and see what happens.

Just submitted my claim for the delay this morning.
Decided that the best of the reasons for the delay I could chose was “ Didn’t stop at my station “
As the direct Liverpool to Birmingham train terminated at Crewe that seemed about right.
Now to wait and see what happens.
Were you not thrilled to visit the wonderful town of crewe! As someone who lives there I can confirm it's worth filling a claim against anyone who makes you go there.🤣

Back