• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hot Topic Birmingham Meet Up - 25 April

Will you be joining us for the meet up?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerrybelly

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well folks, it's that time of year again...

TGPF Birmingham meet up!

This tends to be our biggest meet up and, as always, it would be great to see as many of you there as possible. Whether you're a Forum veteran or a newbie, we would love to see you. Feel free to bring along a partner or a friend. We're a friendly bunch and can guarantee that you'll have a few laughs and will feel very welcome.

Here's the details:

When: Saturday 25th April 2015
Time: 12 noon
Where: The Dragon Inn

We will meet in the Middle Concourse (the one through the ticket barriers), outside the Left Luggage/Lost Property area.

Please note that the meet up is for forum members over the age of 18 only. This is because:
1. It's in a pub (as they are the only places we can fit us all in)
2. To protect younger members of this forum

If you are unable to meet us at New Street Station, or wish to arrive later, the details for the pub are:

The Dragon Inn
Hurst Street
Birmingham
West Midlands
B5 4TD

If you have any questions, please post them below.

Definitely up for this one :)

Sadly train tickets are just too expensive

They are at the moment but it's too early to book yet... Cheap tickets go on sale approximately 12 weeks before the date of departure.. x

Lisa & Ali.. x

We got our tickets for £70 return last year for the 2 of us from Edinburgh, although we never made it, but that's another story... :yikes:

Damn, this is the day after a family wedding otherwise we would have tried to come. Have fun everyone.

They are at the moment but it's too early to book yet... Cheap tickets go on sale approximately 12 weeks before the date of departure.. x

Lisa & Ali.. x

We got our tickets for £70 return last year for the 2 of us from Edinburgh, although we never made it, but that's another story... :yikes:

I looked at tickets at end of March just as an indication and they are £70-80 - ouch!

If anyone goes from South Wales, lemme know.
Atm tickets are showing up to be about £70 from Swansea, and are even cheaper if I'm home at the time, like £26.

I think I possibly might be able to come! OH has said he may be able to take me. Train tickets are not toooo bad from London, but my anxiety about being out alone isn't great at the moment! Anyone else traveling from London?
Is there parking at the pub?

I think I possibly might be able to come! OH has said he may be able to take me. Train tickets are not toooo bad from London, but my anxiety about being out alone isn't great at the moment! Anyone else traveling from London?
Is there parking at the pub?
If I am home, I'll travel up with you, we can be two anxious nuts together! x

Lisa & Ali.. x

:) Better to be safe than sorry.

handcar_north_2.jpg

You'd be the first train on time in at least 40 years :P Might have to pack red bull and start out about two weeks beforehand mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back