• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Biscuit and Oreo - Love me some Lunk!

Dan1

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Tonight these two needed a clean out after pretty much leaving them alone for days.

Weighed - nearly 400g both🙂. Relieved after the initial loss and more importantly didnt dart for cover more just ambled away so I thought I'd spend some time trying to lay the foundations for bonds with them.

Lay them next to me in their sack. Talked soothingly, mimicked washing myself, ignored them and tempted them with a mega treat of 🍓 and 🍎 slices.

Worked. Roaming piggies, even sniffed my face, ate strawberry of my belly. Even cuddled up for a nap.

Love these guys more and more. Noticing personalities. Biscuit is the dominant one. More confident. Oreo is shier but he's the one who came to my face.

I've missed piggy chatter.
20200828_224928.jpg20200828_223346.jpg20200828_222924.jpg

They’re such little stunners :luv: So pleased they’re settling in and you’re all getting on so well :)

So adorable! Glad they are getting confident!

Aw aren’t they gorgeous and settling in so well x
Have fun with your beauties, exciting times!

It’s lovely getting to know new piggies and them getting to know you, too. Beautiful piggies.

Back