• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

bit upset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ive posted on my fb about vickies woohoo getting stolen. And Ive now got people accusing me of stealing him because I said I hope HE gets found. I'm getting questioned on how I know he's a he and not a she. Ive been told I'm rude as well.
I feel physically sick now, and really upset.
Its bad enough Vickies lost her piggly, and I'm really upset that someone has stooped so low as to do this to her and her pet. But accusing me of taking him is bloody cruel.
I'm off to calm down a bit. I'm really bloody angry and feel like crying.

Sorry Vickie I know its not about me. Hugs to youx>>

Last edited:
Awwwwww hun thats horrible i think some people out there just want to start an argument and stir things around, dont rise to it!

Go have a cuddle with the piggies, a good cuppa and sit down, hope you feel better soon and ignore the mean people causing trouble on fb.

I also hope Woohoo is found soon! x

think I'm gonna go off and have a cry. I'm really upset. Theres some really nasty people in this world. And Ive never stolen a thing in my life.:x

What on earth is wrong with your facebook 'friends'?!

Get some new ones! These people sound like idiots!

~hugs~

I dont even know who they are. And I certainly wouldnt have people like that as freinds. I gtg for a wee while. Have a fag. I really dont feel too good

Why would anybody say that? People are absolute weirdos, I'm not surprised you're angry! Block them and delete the comments and please don't let it annoy you any more, hope you're okay xox

Dont let them get to you - they aren't worth the hassle! Just ignore them, block them and delete them. We know the truth.

Oh god that's awful! Why would they think another piggie lover would steal someone else's animal when they know how much it would hurt if it was their own. There are some truly awful horrible people out there hun, don't let it get to you too much! They clearly have no lives and nothing better to do. Chin up. Go cuddle a piggie or something ;)

tell all the sados to get a life.

They are all just a load of trouble makers and not worth wasting your time or emotions on them.

lots of hugs

I'm sorry for all the confusion Debbie :-( I think those 2 people just jumped on the wagon without reading your comment properly. I was ever so confused and wondered why on earth they didn't 'believe' that my boy was actually a boy...?!

One of the people has apologised further down the page and asked me to delete the comments she made which i have.

Please don't get upset :-( It makes me sad that you are upset through nothing you have done but help x

I'm okay, it has really sunk in now that he has gone....i have salad building up in my fridge....and when i was at mums i went to take the pile of newspapers she keeps for me....little things like that just remind me that it's not just a horrible dream, but real :-( Every now and then throughout the day i get upset or read someone's words and cry because i want him here but there's nothing more i can do :-(

I hope you feel a bit better after your ciggie, i honestly had no idea what was going on until someone said 'well you must know who did it then' and i realised that they weren't talking about woo-woo. crazy eh x

i thinks its amazing what you have done to try and get him back, well done.

i am so glad my bubs live inside where i can keep my eye on them, i really dont think i could cope if....................well you know.

I think if nothing else your f/b page will make people more aware of their outside families and perhaps make them more secure or similar, that is a great thing.

Yes it was. And it really knocked me sideways.
I'm sorry it got off the subject as well. Something I didnt expect. I didnt think I was rude in anyway. I was asked how I knew Woo was a he and I explained how I knew he was a HE. But to get accused of knowing who took him seen as I knew he was a He was very upsetting.
I'm ok now. Had my final ww points of the day, a smoke and a squeel at my pigglys. drool

Sadly they are probably being trolls. People who go around on the internet stirring up drama just to make people feel sad.

There's nothing you can do but put them on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back