• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Boar behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thehappypig

Hi,
My boars have been doing the head down wiggle your bum and make a purring noise phase for a while now but now they are chasing each other in circles and trying to mount each other. They then popcorn..so I'm presuming I have happy guineas (albeit reminiscent of the ones off the Egg advert-"Champage truffles...guilty as charged!")
Is this normal? They stopped now and are truffling round again.

Hi,

I think your boys sound as if they are rumble strutting, showing each other how pigs and clever they are... but if they are pop corning they are enjoying it. I have seen my boys tell each other who's boss and then pop after lots of times... I guess they just love strutting their stuff!

Having said that, just keep an eye incase a problem does develop. But it does sound normal to me!

Lol Champaigne Truffles... I love the egg adds. I have the site in my favourites and saved some of the pics to print! Lol

My two are exactly the same theres nothing abnormal going on or anything to worry about, i always say my two are the champagne piggies lol x

sounds like showing off to me, and popcorning piggys always means they are happy so looks like your boys are typical males :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back