• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

"Boar dating"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Heya

sorry.about.the.lack.of.spaces.laptops.buggered.up.

As.most.of.yas.know.bee.had.to.be.pts.
We're.going boar dating on thursday

are there any signs i should look out for ?><

I am bonding two boars on Thursday too. You will know within minutes if they are going to get on xx

It's easy, just follow the ground rules, you really will know within minutes if they are going to get on. Are you, or have you got someone experienced in bonding? x

Just to say a huge thank you to nutmeg, as she successfully introduced my boar to one in her care and all went well! All is peaceful between them and I think they're going to be very good friends! Thanks again nutmeg!

Just to say a huge thank you to nutmeg, as she successfully introduced my boar to one in her care and all went well! All is peaceful between them and I think they're going to be very good friends! Thanks again nutmeg!
You're very welcome Sally, I'm so glad it all went well and they didn't kill each other! :(|):(|) xx

Ha ha, I am really good at bonding boars, never had a failure yet. On the flip side, I have NEVER successfully bonded sows? Can't explain it! lol xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back