• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Boars and hay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

Twice now i have pulled hay out of their willys! i just took some from Harrys why does this happen? and how can i stop it?

You can't! It's something that tends to happen often! They tend to stay low to the ground and shuffle when they want to go anywhere, so that's where it ends up! It just finds it's way there! LOL

Oh great! i pulled some out of Harry but it wouldnt go back up was so gross! and they get woodshavings up there too! Zubins worse, could it be his age?

its a pain in the ass is'nt it? I tried to sort Dobby out saturday when he nipped me( not hard) then I checked on floo and he also nipped. so I said forget it you miserable lot check your own butts, ( did it yesterday instead) with no nips

I lye them on my tummy and get it they can bite at that angle teehee, Zubin gets all happy once hes free, i noticed a piece the other day dont no how long it was there but it must haev been there a while cos it stunk! lol x

;D yep, impacted bums too! Tonni has on the off chance got me a couple of times. But it's not often that he does nip

boar glue? Havent had the impaction yet but i heard it was worse the older they got and Zubin isnt one till next month but he will have a party i will get piccies lol I'm serious cake and everything, Bobbin comes and Ed and harry though Harry will be the other end of the table its carrot cake and he will get prezzies his bday is 26th June! cant wait! x

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH lol well yeah i coulda guessed that lmao! Yeah Zubin does have gluey tendancies! poor Eddies all sticky at the mo lmao he may need a bath soon! x

right here goes...... its dopey new piggy owner time ;D

The other day when i rescued a piece of hay from Chester's man parts, there was loads ofwhite stuff coming out of his little willy,,,, is this "boar glue"? :D

LOL! i pulled some woodshavin frm Zub and it has a bit of blood but it might have been pee I'm not sure

Ok question number 2........

In between their balls there's like a hole, now i'm assuming this is their sac thingy, sometimes hay and shavings gets stuck there and Chesters sometimes stinks.

Now i've tried cleaning inside but i cant get very far inside, apparently you are meant to be able to roll it back with your fingers to get right inside the sac?

Plus they create merry hell when i do it. is it hurting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back