• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

boars living beside sows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauralucy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
can a pair of boars live side by side with a group of sows and neutered male or will this lead to the boys falling out?

i wouldnt as it would probably drive the un-neutered males crazy and they may attack each other. One of the reasons why I dont have sows too so I would never have this problem

thats what i thought :) waiting for nelson to get bigger so i can neuter him and let him live with a girl but he wont grow! mallethead and i feel bad for him living on his own :(

poor little dear. How old / weight is he now?

I'm waiting for Bounty to mature which is annoying as he wont stop squeaking because he is lonely but hes only just about to turn 5 months so hes no where near finishing his teenage hormonal times for a while and he really needs a friend :S Bounty is a big lad though hes about 900g.

Could you not get a boarfriend for him but put them in another room?

he's supossed to be 16 weeks and weighs 500g so very small :( i dont have room anywhere else for him to go with a boarfriend. so i shall have to be patient and wait for him to grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back