• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bob :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It has been six weeks since you gave up the fight and it still hurts as much as the day we lost you. Tears still stream down my face when I think of you and I can't bring myself to change my phone's display pic because it would be like forgetting you :(

I am sorry you didn't have the long and happy life you deserved and I am sorry the end wasn't peaceful.

Every now and then I find it impossible to stop the tears and I find it so hard to believe you are gone....I really thought you were gonna pull through.

I miss your cheeky stealing of veggies and our naps together on the couch. You were my first piggie and I will never forget you.

Miss you lots :(

15032010078.jpg18052010107.jpg

Ahh, I'm sorry. He looked a cutie, and sounded a cheeky chap.

I'm so sorry to hear about Bob. Its very hard losing a piggie and I cried non stop for a week when I lost my beloved farquhar last year. Hugs to you..

I'm so sorry for your loss.
RIP darling Bob. Run free x

I'm so sorry for your sad loss.
Rip beautiful Bob.
xxxxhugsxxxx

Whee are really sorry to hear about Bob 8...8...8...
RIP Bob run free at the bridge, enjoy munching on the dandelions and clover and popcorning thru the lush meadows, you'll be forever remembered by your family and NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))) and lots of loves from us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky........... :(

Sweetie i understand how you feel...........i still have my avatar as Duke and he has now been at the bridge for just on two years, to me it's my tribute to him xxxxx

BIG HUG

I am so sorry. The first piggy is always very special.

It will take some time before all the wonderful membories stop hurting and start to warm your heart for the grace of having knownBob and the knowledge that each other's love has the other's life so much richer.

RIP Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back