• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bob's gone bananas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiepops

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
OMG I don't know what's got into Bob but he's gone utterly bananas and is chasing Spike round and humping him like crazy! Poor Spike pinned himself leaning up the side of the cage so Bob couldn't jump on him.
I've taken Spike out for a cuddle then Bob and they've both calmed down but they've just started off again.
I've never heard Spike squeal like that. It's most unlike Bob, there's rarely any humping at all and when there is it's usually very half hearted and Spike carrys on eating.
I don't know what to do to calm them down. I'm hoping they'll wear themselves out soon, I can't listen to this for much longer.

Fingers crossed for you!

My Smores did this before. This was back when he was alive and lived with 3 other boars. He would chase all of them around and annoy them all with his humping. Then he would get exhausted and lie down for a minute, then start back up again! I ended up taking him out and putting him alone in another cage overnight. I put him back the next morning, and he never did it again!

Bob clearly wasn't happy about me taking Spike out then him. He peed all over me! I'd just put a clean top and jumper on and was soaked through!
Well it's been 5 minutes of quiet, I think they've gone tired. :))
Either that or the big pile of hay I just put in has distracted them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back