• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Bokki fell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

claire

Hi Everyone

I have ust had Bokki out of the cage and was brushing his hair, he gets so exited and popcorns on my knee.

He just popcorned over my knee and hit his head on the coffee table and fell on the floor.

He seems ok and was running around the floor for ages, do you think he will be ok?

I feel so bad.

Oh dear i wouldnt worry Claire Zubin was having his nails done when he fell from our dining table and he was fine, and our rabbit chased Rudi off the back of the sofa i only turned my back for a second and she was on the floor! and again he was fine if he didnt hurt his back then there shouldnt be much to worry about but if you notice him acting different get him to the vets x

I have just looked at him and he has a cut on his lip.

I have bathed it with water and rubbed some soothe gel in it from gorgeous guineas, do you think that will be ok?

As i have to go to work.

I don't know Claire but I'm no way expert on these things. If I was you, I would ring my rodentologist for advice - failing that Vedra at the CCT.
I imagine that, if he hasn't shown any signs of illness yet he won't do but, like I said, please don't take my word for it.

I hope he's ok
xx

Poor darling Bokki.
The soothe gel is very good for cuts.
Could you get him to the vet just for a check over of bones etc?
Please give him a kiss - he's so beautiful. xx

If he can run around its a good sign!

Hope your'e ok Bokki! x x

yea, i think if hes running around and seems fine, then he is fine. call the vet and speak to him anyway to soothe your worries. i wouldnt worry though. ;)

Hi Everyone

Just got back home from work and hes fine, hes popcorning and still eating, i have just checked his teeth and all seems fine so i will just keep an eye on him.

I was so worried that i got Matt to check on him 4 times while i was at work.

Love
Claire
x

Lovey I just got on - sorry for not answering MSN, I've been away all day and forgot to put the away status!

Bokki sounds like he's quite fine. Just check him all over - feel all his body to make sure he doesn't squeak or seem uncomfortable. Chances are that nothing's wrong - he's shaken you more than him!

Guinea jumps off my shoulder regularly! He's a terror, but is usually fine. He has cut his lip once but has since recovered.

The gel, I'm sure will help.

I'm glad Bokki is alright Claire. They can be such a worry can't they? :)

How's darling Bokki now?

Do you think a little holiday in Bath might help him recover ? ;D

Bokkis cut has almost gone now, the soothe gel from Gorgeous Guineas is great, Chrissie is a legend

We're all ready for him. We will meet him at the station.

Is he well enough to come? x

One of our guineas (Truffle) gets really excited when she sees her house when it;s just been cleaned and tends to dive bomb in a bit :S she did it the other day and bit her lip. Bless her, she was very dramatic about it all but she's ok now, just sulked for a while bless her! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back