Bonding Time With My Gusgus

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Roger*Jasper*

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
After getting my boy Jasper a new companion, I've left GusGus a while to settle in and bond with Jasper before I had my turn. We had a little snuggle before Jasper got jealous and wanted some attention...hehe. Any suggestions to help making our bonding sessions easier or better, he tends to just want to run so I have to keep him close and hold him tight, I tried giving him his fav veg but he didn't seem interested...any suggestions helpful :Dimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Does it come out in clumps or just separate strands? And does he make a happy noise?
Sometimes when I have clammy hands and I stroke the girls a little hair come out, but u guess that's just moulting.

*Roger*Jasper*

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
He stays quiet and quite a lot came out...I think it's just going to take a bit of time for him to feel comfortable with me.

Critter

Reaction score
So glad they've bonded so well :) They look perfect together x

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
He is lovely :love: So pleased to see them getting on.

I would get him out a little and often and slowly build up the laptime. We do this with timid piggies and it tends to work a treat after a time.

He may be feeling a little insecure to eat at the moment, but I am sure it will come in time. Hope to see more photos of them together! ,

Status
Not open for further replies.