• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

bonding worked, for about 5 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After seeing more than two boars happy together i tried bonding my 4, it worked well, they all sat and ate together, but then power crazed Bandit decided to attack Bing, I had never seen a gp jump so high ;D he went about two feet in the air! anyway, i now have three happy bonded boars and one happy (although he doesn't know about the little op he is gonna have) gp who lives by himself in a two story c+c cage. He is going to move in with the girls after his op

serves him right lol stroppy little man like most men needs to lose his tackle we wont tell him let it be a surprise lol :o glad 3 of them are happy though for some reason when i have a trio of boys they get along brilliantly think i have more success with 3 then 2 for some reason, and none ever get left out

Really? I always thought 3 would be an odd number and wouldn't work cos everywhere you read 3 is a definate no no. I shall keep that in mind :)

well....... now the adult has gone protective over one of the youngsters and decided to attack the other little one, so he is having the chop aswell, they will be seperated and put with my girlies, it's their xmas prezzie, i'm sure they will love it ;D

rip_ernie said:
well....... now the adult has gone protective over one of the youngsters and decided to attack the other little one, so he is having the chop aswell, they will be seperated and put with my girlies, it's their xmas prezzie, i'm sure they will love it ;D

I'm sure they will ;) well they will when they realise they're getting a harem ;D ;D

yeah, how old do they have to be before castrating, one of my boys is only 4 months old (ernie's brother) the other one is aboput 7-8 months

I've never managed to keep any more than two boars together. In most cases two boys will live quite happily together but anymore that that and the trouble starts.

rip_ernie said:
yeah, how old do they have to be before castrating, one of my boys is only 4 months old (ernie's brother) the other one is aboput 7-8 months

Vets generally will neuter from 6 months

sadly bandit passed away today but my three other boars are happy together again

sorry about Bandit he wanted to keep his tackle lol God bless little man he can jump as high as he likes in Heaven, glad to hear your trio are doing well,

I've had 3 boars living together before but it was a rather delicate relationship that could have kicked off at any moment.

Kat

I am so so sorry to hear that Bandit passed away. May you always treasure happy memories of him though in your heart!

ive got two lots of 4 boars together,one lot are dad and 3 sons who get on awesome and the others are all differently placed together ( 2 rescue and 2 unrelated),they argued at first but sorted it out between them,they still bitch at each other sometimes but are fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back