• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Boris and Jethro: skinny love...

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
044-1.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

048.jpg

049.jpg

xxxlauraxxx

What sweet faces and i love your nail varnish too, such lovely photos of your special piggies! :)

Aw thanks love!:)
I'm training to be a nail tech so i did my acrylics myself:))

Ooo you'll be a fab nail tech, hehe I'm useless at painting nails - it goes everywhere else but my nail! :))

oh mi gosh! They're adorable! Does anyone remember the advert that said stuff about house hippoes? They remind me of skinnies a little, I want one... oh wont have it! x

What gorgeous boys. They are adorable. Like everyone else I am loving the nails. Is the nail varnish one you can buy from Boots etc? Got to say I am rubbish at painting my nails.

yay gorgeous piggies. x)x)

And, how cool are you matching your nails to their fleece, you dudemeister! :(|)

What beautiful pigtures. I love your nail polish as well,..

What gorgeous boys. They are adorable. Like everyone else I am loving the nails. Is the nail varnish one you can buy from Boots etc? Got to say I am rubbish at painting my nails.

Thank you,:) It is acrylic nails with glitter set into them so I don't have nail polish on apart from a shiny clear top coat. It was an experiment but I really like it...might do red glitter for christmas:(|)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back