• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bramley Cavies Rescue - Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just wanted to let people know that I took a visit to Bramley's Rescue in Leeds yesterday as I was piggy training a couple of boars to Helen at the rescue. I had a lovely time looking at the gorgeous piggies there - it's a beautiful rescue and the piggies are clearly well cared for and Helen made me feel really welcome (even though I had my flock of children with me!). I also got to meet Midge, my sponsor piggy, which was great.
I will be going back again to spend more time there soon!

Awwwww sounds like you had a lovely day meeting all the piggiesdrool and meeting Helen too :)) Midge is sooo cute a little sweetie! x)

No pictures, I Want pictures! :))...

Glad you had a fabulous time, I'm jealous I live to far away :(.

flinstones - did you set up a wish list for Milhaven recently? I want to help Bramleys with theirs...

Hello- Thank you. really pleased you enjoyed visiting us, it was lovely of you to bring the piggies for us.
Both are doing fantastically well, were keen to see me this morning and were peeking out of their houses :(|)

Unfortunately the poorly girls have taken alittle turn for the worse and will be visiting the vets later day (they only had an appointment at 3pm mallethead )
ill update when I get back.

I **think** I have managed to do a wish list, however I can only seem to find it through the email [email protected] by searching under wishlist. For some reason i cant get it show through bramleycavies nor through the link. I will keep trying to fix it though. I am usually OKish with computers but this one has got me! rolleyes

Thank you again and thank you very much for your kind donation of the carrying case, it will come in evry useful!

Helen x

which girls are poorly? Is it all of them? Hope the appointment goes ok.

Hello,

Its the worse 2 which I showed you in the seperate cage. There are 4 of them altogether, however its just the 2 which are most poorly which seem to have taken a turn for the worse. I'm still very hopeful with them but I think they need some more antibiotics to help them along. So we are off back to the vets :)

Helen x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back