• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Brand New Luna! :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
&&&! I'm allowed to pat her butt now without her screaming an running away or biting the covers from stress :D WHERE DA MEN AT?!

Reactions: A&T
Thank youu! :)
Ugh, I'd had her at the vet like 5 times and kept getting told that she had dermatitis, sensitivity to changes in temperature, or a stress reaction to pain from her pelvis fracture, then got her teated with Xeno, then surolan and and i eventually ended up buying all these products online. But Helen helped me and sent me a link for an Imaveol dip that the vet wouldnt give me and she's lookin beautiful finally! lol I'm so chuffed, at least somethings starting to go right with them, haha. xx

Thank youu! :)
Ugh, I'd had her at the vet like 5 times and kept getting told that she had dermatitis, sensitivity to changes in temperature, or a stress reaction to pain from her pelvis fracture, then got her teated with Xeno, then surolan and and i eventually ended up buying all these products online. But Helen helped me and sent me a link for an Imaveol dip that the vet wouldnt give me and she's lookin beautiful finally! lol I'm so chuffed, at least somethings starting to go right with them, haha. xx
Some vets are about as good as a over-used sponge sometimes! But yes, Helen is fab, I don't know what I would have done without her lately!
She is absolutely stunning and I'm so pleased something is going right, and she must be feeling so much better to :')!
May the trend continue! Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back